Surgical Glove McKesson Perry® Performance Plus Size 7 Sterile Pair Latex Extended Cuff Length Smooth Cream Not Chemo Approved 200PRMcKesson Perry® Performance Plus
• Sterilization: Gamma radiation.
• Anti-slip, smooth finish.
• Powder-free to help eliminate powder related post-operative complications and sensitivity.
• Manufactured with SureFit™ Technology which is designed to enhance roll down protection.
• Continuous polymer coating for excellent dry- and damp-hand donnability.
• Meets or exceeds ASTM surgical glove standards.
• Manufactured within the quality guidelines of ISO 13485: 2003, ISO 9001: 2000, FDA-QSR and CE Certification.
• PROTEIN CONTENT: This latex glove contains 50 micrograms or less of total water-extractable protein per gram.
• CAUTION: Safe use of this glove by or on latex-sensitized individuals has not been established.
• CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
|Usage||Singe Patient Use|
|Latex Free||Contains Latex|
|Fingertip Thickness||9 mil|
|Glove Length||Extended Cuff Length|
|Cuff Style||Beaded Cuff|
|Hand Compatibility||Hand Specific|
|Chemo Rated||Not Chemo Approved|
|Packaging||200PR/CS 4BX/CS 50PR/BX|