Surgical Glove McKesson Perry® Synthetic Surgical Gloves Sterile Pair Polychloroprene Extended Cuff Length Smooth Cream Chemo Tested 200PRMcKesson Perry® Synthetic Surgical Gloves
• Sterilization: Gamma radiation.
• 100% synthetic neoprene glove that delivers the performance characteristics of natural rubber latex without the risk of natural rubber latex sensitization.
• Anti-slip, smooth finish.
• Manufactured with SureFit™ Technology which is designed to enhance roll down protection.
• Continuous polymer coating for excellent dry- and damp-hand donnability.
• Meets or exceeds ASTM surgical glove standards.
• Manufactured within the quality guidelines of ISO 13485: 2003, ISO 9001: 2000, FDA-QSR and CE Certification.
• Perry and SureFit Technology and design are trademarks owned by Ansell Healthcare or one of its affiliates.
|Usage||Single Patient Use|
|Latex Free||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
|Fingertip Thickness||7.9 mil|
|Glove Length||Extended Cuff|
|Cuff Style||Beaded Cuff|
|Hand Compatibility||Hand Specific|
|Chemo Rated||Chemo Tested|
|Packaging||200PR/CS 4BX/CS 50PR/BX|